- The Bay Area Pinseekers Match Play Championship is a match play format consisting of brackets depending upon the number of participants.
- All “early round” matches shall be played at courses mutually agreed-upon by the competitors. Early round matches are those that do not determine a Flight winner or Finals match winner. If the competitors cannot agree on a golf course then the match must be held at Poppy Ridge. Men shall play from tees which measure the nearest to 6000 yards. Women may play from the same tees, but have the option of playing from tees nearest to 5500 yards. The yardages, slope and rating information must be obtained from the NCGA.org official website to determine the proper tees, not the course scorecard or course website.
- All matches that may determine a bracket winner, all semi-final and final matches will be played at Poppy Ridge Golf Course.
- Refer to References: Handicap Calculation on the Tournament Page for specifics on how to calculate handicaps from different tees, etc. YOU MUST POST YOUR SCORE FROM YOUR MATCH PLAY GAME. Refer to the Rules Document for details.
- Match Play Championship Coordinator: Phil Kagel (Philkagel@att.net) with questions about the competition. Rules questions refer to Handicap Chairman, Bob Harley.